WHEREAS, CheckMail/We is an information provider connected to the Internet. CheckMail provides an email address verification service;
WHEREAS, Customer/Customers seeks to utilize CheckMail’s service for its own purposes;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, CheckMail can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access CheckMail’s servers at any given time;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
- Financial Arrangements
- Some CheckMail services are provided free on our website. More advanced, feature-rich paid packages are also available.
- Credit-based packages require Customer to maintain a positive balance, sufficient to cover the cost of the verifications. If the balance is not sufficient to cover the cost of the verifications (as per the CheckMail pricing plans), verifications on Customer account will stop. Customer will be notified when their balance drops below a defined threshold, giving customer enough time to add additional funds to their account.
- CheckMail does not store credit card information; CheckMail currently supports payments via Paypal, or directly via credit card. Credit cards are processed and stored with Stripe, a certified PCI Level 1 credit card processor.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- CheckMail will provide a 30 day money back Guarantee for all CheckMail services.
- If Customer is not completely satisfied with his service, for ANY reason, Customer must contact CheckMail within 30 days of their subscription date to be eligible for the money back guarantee.
- This guarantee does not apply in situations where CheckMail terminated the account due to a breach of these Terms of Service on the Customer part.
- Other than in the case of the 30 day money-back-guarantee, CheckMail does not offer any kind of refund for services.
- CheckMail will not refund for part of a service. All sales are final whether Customer uses the service or not.
- CheckMail will not refund any remaining balance on a credit-based package. Any balance on Customer account will remain until it’s consumed by a email address verification.
- Customer Support
- CheckMail promotes a mutually professional relationship with its customers. Obscene, abusive, threatening or otherwise harassing communications with agents of the Company, via telephone, email, online chat or other means will result in immediate account termination not withstanding any other terms of this agreement.
- Defamatory speech distributed over the Internet can result in civil liability for the defamer and litigation against CheckMail whose facilities were used to distribute the defamatory material. CheckMail can and will not be held responsible for the actions of said defamer.
Other Activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that we determine to be harmful to our customers, operations or reputation, including any activities that restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service or the Internet will also result in immediate termination of service.
Finally, we wish to emphasize that in signing the Services Agreement, customers indemnify us for any violation of the customer of the Services Agreement, or of law or corporate policies, which results in loss to us or the bringing of any claim against us. This means that if we are sued because of activities of the customer that violate any law, the Services Agreement or this policy (which is part of the Services Agreement), the customer will pay any damages awarded against us, plus costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
We reserve the right to permanently discontinue service, at any time, without notice, should customer be found in violation of our aforementioned terms and conditions. Also, any violations of our aforementioned terms and conditions will result in refund ineligibility.
Complaints about violators of our policies should be referred to email@example.com. Each complaint will be investigated.